PAST RETREAT: AWAKEN 2020
Location: Multiversity 1440 is a healing sanctuary with campus of 75 acres nestled in the Redwoods near Santa Cruz. If you haven’t been there- please come share the magic!
Address is 800 Bethany Drive, Scotts Valley California.
Awaken is about waking up the phem phenom- that amazing, strong, creative, empowered woman in you. Dedicated to embracing the divine feminine in all of us, here are some of our offerings for the weekend:
- “Feminine Freestyle”- A Mind Body Movement session devoted to all things feminine
- Tincture Crafting Workshop- Learn about some of our fave herbs for women! Explore hormone balancing herbs, libido loving herbs, shiny skin herbs, inner glow herbs, memory enhancing herbs and more. Then learn how to formulate and make a customized tincture to take home to give your phem phenom some ongoing love!
- Acupuncture – experience acupuncture in a group session- bliss out and receive.
- Core Awaken- A rejuvenating pilates inspired practice for all. Awaken your strength, your courage, your power, your connection.
- Breathwork and guided meditation. Awaken that feminine energy within.
- Access to Qi Gong, Yoga, Pilates, Nature Walks and other classes offered by Multiversity throughout the weekend
Dr. Sarah Rothman
ND, L.Ac, FABORM
I am so excited to host this weekend with Jen- she is a PT goddess and I’ve never met anyone so passionate about the pelvic floor!
I am a Mama, Naturopathic Doctor, an Acupuncturist and Herbalist, and Founder of Thyme Integrative Health- a Multidisciplinary Integrative Health Clinic serving the Bay Area and Coastside Community.
I am passionate about Integrating Western and Eastern medicine and value a multilayered approach to health through preventative medicine, mindfulness, breath, food, herbs, acupuncture and self care. I have studied medicine all over the world and grateful to be able to serve my community living and practicing beside the ocean with a group of amazing humans.
I am in love with my kids (my biggest teachers), my sweet sweet husband, the ocean, all things mother nature, the medicine magic of plants and flowers and food, travel, yoga, music, learning, sharing and growing.
I am so grateful, excited and humbled at this opportunity to spend this special weekend with you!
Dr. Jen Kinder
PT, MS, DPTSc
I am honored to co-host Thyme Retreats with Dr. Sarah Rothman – a true leader in Integrative Health!
I am a Pelvic Health and Orthopedic Physical Therapist, Associate Professor of Kinesiology, and the founder of Rehab Fitness & Wellness. Similar to Sarah, I approach health care from an integrative perspective. I am passionate about empowering my patients with the knowledge and tools to reach their health goals. My physical therapy practice focuses on how to effectively engage inner core strength to re-connect with your body; the goal is to build and maintain a solid foundation for movement. To teach these principles I utilize breathwork, neuromuscular re-education, therapeutic exercise, manual therapy, biofeedback, body mechanics, postural re-education, and self-care techniques.
When I am not in clinic or teaching, I am a mama to two beautiful boys who I am grateful to share with my loving husband. I enjoy yoga, dance, running, the ocean, and all things outdoors.
I look forward to being a partner on this journey to optimal health with you!